Refine and Reveal 300 Hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training
Please read carefully to ensure you cover all points necessary before inquiring for the PDF with booking form application details.
This training is open for certified teachers who have completed a 200 Hour YTT with Suzanne Faith Yoga or a training with equivalent standards. A minimum of 1 year teaching experience is encouraged. There is no 'level' of teaching required before you join this advanced training, only the commitment and dedication to step into the teachings and practice wholeheartedly with beginners mind, intention and presence.
1. Inquire by filling out the form below. Students are accepted based on a first come, first serve basis.
2. Receive PDF with full training details, online booking form application and payment form link.
3. A deposit will reserve your space on the course. Students will be confirmed on the course once the deposit goes through and will receive a receipt. The final payment is due by the start date of the last module.
- 270 Contact Hours of personalized study with Suzanne Faith Yoga faculty.
- 30 Hours of homework, assignments and reflective practices.
- Suzanne Faith Yoga Manual workbook.
- Yoga Equipment (mats, blocks, bolsters, blankets, straps) throughout the duration of the course.
- Daily fruit, tea and water onsite.
- Accreditation from Yoga Alliance (North America) upon completion of course.
- Accreditation from yoga Alliance Professionals (UK) upon completion of course.
What's Not Included
Transportation to/from Ibiza, accommodation, meals & required text books.
- Expect to refine and reveal higher levels of the mind, body and Spirit as we traverse the elements of physical and subtle bodies through various healing modalities, philosophy, and methodologies of teaching yoga with authenticity, intelligence, skill and impact.
- Be prepared to dissolve physical and emotional barriers and to illuminate your teaching path and serve the world.
- Refinement of asana via examination of biomechanics, posture labs and intensive practice sessions from Tadasana to Savasana (Levels 1, 2, and 3)
- Anatomy of human muscular-skeletal, nervous and facial systems
- Development of effective sequencing
- Teaching methodology
- Practice teaching and feedback provided
- Exploration of Healing Systems, including Ayurveda and Traditional Chinese Medicine (visiting scholars)
- Subtle Body - practice & theory
- Therapeutics - practice & theory (e.g., foot/ankle, knee, pelvis & shoulder girdles, spine, mental health)
- Restorative Yoga - practice & theory
- Meditation - practice & theory
- Philosophy (Yoga History, Tantra (Shiva/Shakti), Durga, Saraswati, Kali, Lakshmi, Ganesha & Shiva Consciousness, Bodhisattva, Tattvas, Vijnana Bairava Tantra, Pratyabhijna hridayam)
- Building authenticity in your teaching
- Adhikara - building studentship and integrating it into personal life style patterns
- Examine the boundaries, patterns and/or knots that prevent the expression of your highest capacities
- Harvesting the Bodhisattva - open and plow the internal landscape to ignite compassion & humility
- Design and implement an act of service off the mat
- Contemplation & journaling
- Compose personal & professional goals
- Professionalism - primary components to consider when establishing your personal yoga brand
Three 10 Day Modules with classes daily from 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM with one hour lunch break and two 15 minute tea breaks.
Expectations of Students
- Students are required to attend all hours. If a student is absent, they must make up the hours and any assignments at an extra charge. Suzanne must be notified in advance to the student being absent and the content must be made up before the end of the course. More than 2 full days of absence, students will be assessed on a case by case situation in regards to course completion.
- Students must be present during practices and lectures, even if they cannot physically practice.
- Students must be ready to journey deep into the body, mind and heart and feel physically, mentally and emotionally capable to step into the practices and teachings.
- Students must purchase and bring required reading texts with them to the course (electronically or paper copy).
Suzanne Faith Yoga is registered with Balens Policy as a facilitator of Yoga Teacher Trainings.
Students are encouraged to purchase travel and health insurance while they are participating in the course in Ibiza, Spain.
Deposits are non-refundable. Payments are not refundable, but are transferable for a future training of equivalent hours and price of Suzanne Faith Yoga within 2 years.
Code of Conduct
Suzanne Faith Yoga
- To ensure that safe and effective teaching is available to students.
- To follow the 300 Hour Yoga Alliance hours needed for accreditation.
- To support, guide and empower students on their journey to become qualified instructors.
- To begin and finish classes on time.
- To ensure students understand course content and can seek extra resources outside of course hours if need be.
- Acknowledge the limitations of skills and where appropriate, refer students to seek alternative instruction, advice, treatment, or direction.
- To commit to participating in the entire course.
- To arrive on time for class.
- To stay committed, receptive and focused throughout the course.
- To complete homework assignments and pass the final exam to become qualified to teach with Yoga Alliance.
- To nourish oneself with space to reflect, rest and eat balanced meals to remain healthy and present during the course.
- Committed to a path of practicing and teaching yoga.
- Open and willing to work in cooperation with others in order to provide and receive feedback in a loving & effective manner.
- Consistent meditation practice (5 x weekly) throughout the course.
- Passion to serve others and/or planet.
Inquire for more details and booking application form for Refine and Reveal 300 Hour Advanced YTT